[Vip-environmental] EARTH DAY!!!!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 18 10:45:51 CDT 2006

EARTH DAY IS THIS WEEKEND!!! GET EXCITED!!!

This Saturday we're going to be going over to Scott Park to
clean up Boneyard creek.  There are a lot of different
groups that are going to be out on Saturday doing various
activities tith Boneyard Creek.  We will be working with the
Urbana Park District, and lunch will be provided for all
volunteers.  The weather forcast is supposed to be a high of
68 and a low of 48, so it looks like its going to be a great
day to work outside! So Come out! Bring your friends!

As you know, VIP does provide transportation, however with
so many events going on this Saturday, the space is
limited.  Thanks to everyone who already e-mailed me back
about coming.  If you have a car and are willing to drive
please e-mail me ASAP, the more drivers we have, the
better.  Or, if you do have a car and want to meet us at
Scott Park your more than welcome to do that.  Scott Park is
located on the corner of third and Springfield in Champaign,
so its not too far from campus!

If you need a ride to the event we will be meeting at the
cirle drive in front of the Union at 9am.  We will meet
Urbana Park District at Scott Park at 9:15 and from there go
out to the worksites until about noon, at which time we will
return to Scott Park for lunch.

So a little recap:

What: EARTH DAY BONEYARD CREEK CLEANUP
When: April 22nd, 9am.
Where: 9am circle drive
            or
       9:15 Scott Park

If you miss the van, or don't have a ride to the park, or
just have concerns you are free to call my cell phone at 847-
877-6155.  Or just shoot me an e-mail with your
questions/concerns.

I hope to see you all there!!! Have a great week!

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
Soph in Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
Alpha Zeta Fraternity
VIP Environmental Director