[Vip-environmental] IMPORTANT EARTH DAY TIME CHANGE!!!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 18 14:39:57 CDT 2006

Just a minor time change! I'm in my office hours right now and
the van situation for Saturday is really crazy.  So, our
project is not going to have a VIP van for Earth Day, however
we should have enough people with cars to get everyone over to
the work site.  With this in mind, if you do have a car and
CAN drive, we'd REALLY appreciate it.  Thanks!

I got a flyer in my mailbox with a more detailed schedule of
the event on Saturday, so here it is! We will be meeting in
the Circle drive of the Union still, however at 8:45 instead
of 9:15 as we need to register by 9am.  Thanks! Sorry for the
minor time change! See you then!

BONEYARD CREEK COMMUNITY DAY/EARTH DAY
APRIL 22, 2006

Scott Park 207 E. Springfield, Champaign

-Reigstation begins at 9:00 AM
(volunteers will meet at Scott Park and recieve assignments)

-9:00-noon WORK TIME!
(Clean-up, marking and naturalization activities all around
the community)

-Noon-4:00 PM PARTY TIME AT SCOTT PARK!
AFter the work is done, join the party-food, entertainment and
interesting info about the Creek and the area organizations
working to keep our county beautiful for generations to come.

DRESS: PREPARE TO GET DIRTY! (no flip flops!)

FREE parking all day in the CIty of Champagin meters around
Scott Park

You can visit www.boneyardcreek.org for more information

Thanks guys! Sorry about all the e-mails today.  Have a great
week! Remeber, 8:45 Union Circle Drive, unless your meeting us
at Scott Park at 9:00.

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
Soph in Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
Alpha Zeta Fraternity
VIP Environmental Director