[Vip-environmental] Seed Planting at Allerton!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 5 20:47:56 CST 2006

Hey Guys!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up about our next upcoming
event.  We're going to be going to Allerton Park to help plant
and transplant seeds and seedling plants.  The date of the
event is February 25.  We're going to be meeting in front of
the union at 11am.  It's about a 40 minute ride to Allerton
and we should have everyone back by early afternoon.  If your
interested in coming out I'd appreciate a quite e-mail letting
me know your planning to attend to the event so I can have a
head count of the volunteers coming.  Thanks! I hope everyone
can make it out on the 25th!

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
Animal Sciences
VIP Environmental Director
847-877-6155