[Vip-environmental] Upcoming Events!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:35:35 CST 2006

HELLO!

OK a few things for you guys.  First, as I told you in a
previous e-mail we are going to Allerton on February 25th to
plant seeds however the time has been changed.  We are now
meeting at 9:15 AM in front of the union and should be back in
the early afternoon.

Also, just a heads up, on Saturday March 11 we will be going
to Busey Woods in the morning. Mark your calendars now and I
will be sending out more details about the event closer to the
date.

Last thing, environmental is composed of different sections,
education, activism, recycling, and trail stewards.  If your
more specifically interested in a particular section of the
project and want to get more involved let me know and I can
get you in touch with the coordinator for that group.

Have a great week! If you plan on coming to Allerton on the
25th please send me a quick e-mail that your coming so I can
get a head count of volunteers coming.  Thanks guys!!!

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi
VIP Environmental Director
847-877-6155