[Vip-environmental] VIP-Environmental Orientation Nights!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 19 21:06:33 CST 2006

Hey guys!

I just wanted to remind everyone of the VIP-Environmental
Orientation Nights.  We have two nights January 24 and
January 26 at 7 pm in 388 Lincoln.  Coming to one of the
orientation nights is really a great way to learn more about
the project and to learn about upcoming events we've got
planned.  Also I am still looking for coordinators so if you
want to get more involved with VIP and take on a leadership
role let me know and I can send you an application.  Don't
worry if you can't make it to one of the orientation nights
I will be sending out e-mails about our upcoming events and
please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you have
regarding the project. I can't wait to meet all of you at
orientation nights.  We've got a great semester ahead of us
so get excited!

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
VIP Environmental Director
847-877-6155