[Vip-environmental] our first event!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:47:19 CST 2006

Hello Volunteers!

It's that time again! Seed cleaning at the (CCFPD) Champaign
County Forest Preserve!  The event is on Jan 28th from 9am-
12 am.  We will be going to the Izaak Walton Cain at Lake of
the Woods park in Mahomet.  You guys can bring your own
music and enjoy snacks on the CCFPD.  We will need to meet
at the union at 8:15 so we can leave about 8:30.  Also I'd
like to remind everyone that our orientation nights are next
week Jan 24/26 at 7 pm in room 388 Lincoln.  We will be
talking more about the upcoming event as well as general
information and concerns you might have about the project. I
look forward to meeting all of you.

-Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana, Champaign
VIP Environmental Director
847-877-6155