[Vip-environmental] EVENT THIS WEEKEND!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 17 18:21:58 CDT 2006

Hi guys,

This is just a reminder that the Keeshond Rescue is participating in the big Pet extravaganza at Prairiland Feed Store on South Neil (Savoy) this weekend.  There will be a table from 10-4 on Saturday, the 21st and from 11-4 on Sunday the 22.  There will be a drawing, anyone that makes a donation is put into a drawing for different prizes.  And of course there will be a few dogs there at the table.  This is going to be just like the Petsmart Adop-A-Athon that we did a few weeks ago.  Because the times are so large we can't provide transportation for the whole event.  If you have cars and want to head out there with some friends that would be great.  I'm not sure about what time I'm going to be there during the weekend but I'll let you guys know if anyone needs a ride.  If you are interested in participating please e-mail me with the day and time you think you can go also e-mail me if you'd like to participate and don't have a ride because we can always work something out for !
 yo!
u.

Another note: The Keeshond rescue also wants to do weekly volunteering, right now the times they have available are Tue/Fri from 11-2 if anyone has cars and wants to volunteer during those times please let me know! I can always do Tuesdays from 12:30-2 but unfortunately I have class during the other times.  If you are interested in volunteering there and do have your own transportation let me know and I can give you the information on where the place is.
Thanks guys! good luck on midterms!

Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana,Champaign