[Vip-environmental] Petsmart Adopt-a-athon

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 10 21:26:59 CDT 2006

Hi guys!

I just wanted to let you know about a great volunteer opportunity this weekend! The Keeshond rescue is having an adoption event at Petsmart (on Prospect, Champaign) this weekend.  They asked us for a few volunteers to help out with the event by giving out information at their adoption table.  The event is this Friday-Sunday September 12-17 from 10 am to 7 pm.

Unfortunately because of van scheduling VIP cannot provide transportation to the event, however Petsmart is really not far from campus and there are a lot of buses that go out to the shopping area.  Any time you could put in would be great, even if its just 30 minutes one day.  There will be lots of dogs out and other animals from the Champaign Humane Society.  Unfortunately I will be occupied with Sorority Recruitment this entire weekend so I will only be able to be there around 2pm on Friday.  If this time works out for any volunteers who need a ride I'd be more than happy to bring a few along with me :).

If this sounds like something your interested in helping out, please e-mail me back with what time you think you can head out to Petsmart so I can let the Keeshond Rescue people know when to expect volunteers.  Thanks a lot guys!

Sabrina :)
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana,Champaign
Junior in Animal Sciences