[Vip-environmental] Petsmart Adopt-a-athon this weekend!

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 15 09:45:28 CDT 2006

Hi guys!

Thank you to everyone that has sent me times that you can volunteer this weekend.  I'm so excited that so many of you can come out for the event, even though we can't provide the transportation.  On that note,  it's not necessary to let me know exactly when you can be there.  Anytime you can volunteer this weekend is more than helpful and as always, the more the merrier.  The adopt-a-athon is from 10-7 Friday and Saturday and from 12-7? on Sunday.  The hours are a little different on Sunday because Petsmart's hours are different so please be aware that if you signed up for Sunday morning that the event doesn't actually start until 12 pm.  When you get to petsmart, look for the Keeshond Rescue table and let them know your from volunteer illini projects.  Also I found out that the 100N YELLOW bus goes out to Petsmart and picks up from the Illini Union, or you can always go to cumtd.com and find a route that best fits you.  Thanks for all your help! I hope to see as many of you!
  as I can this weekend!

Sabrina
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana,Champaign