[Vip-environmental] An Environmentally Sustainable Allen Hall

Sabrina Kuo skuo2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 17 23:54:33 CDT 2006

Hey guys! This is just something I thought I'd pass along if your interested in going.  Its tomorrow night.  All the details are below.

Join William Sullivan of the Environmental Council to talk about "An Environmentally Sustainable Allen Hall"

William Sullivan is an Associate Professor and Director of the Environmental Council at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.  He is a founder of the interdisciplinary Human-Environment Research Laboratory in the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences at Illinois.  His research focuses on the psychological and social benefits of urban nature, and citizen participation in environmental decision-making.  He also works to make the UIUC an environmentally sustainable campus.  This should be an open discussion that focuses on ways to make all of the dorms sustainable, not just Allen, so come out and join us to learn more about this fascinating topic, even if you can only for a little bit!

Monday, September 18th, 8PM in the South Rec Room of Allen Hall (downstairs next to the cafeteria)
Sabrina Kuo
University of Illinois-Urbana,Champaign
Junior in Animal Sciences
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority