[Vip-everyone] 2006 Board Applications Now Available!

Monica Natarajan anataraj at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 7 23:05:32 CDT 2005

Hello everyone!

I hope that your semesters have come along well so far. I
just wanted to inform you that we have officially released
applications for our 2006 Board of Directors. I have
attached a copy in this e-mail that you can print out and
turn into the VIP Office (268 Illini Union). You may also
pick up an application in the office. If you are interested
in applying to be a part of the Board, applications are due
by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21 AT 5 PM in the VIP Office.

Whether you have been able to volunteer a lot this semester
or not as much as you would like, I encourage you to take a
look at the application. Being a part of the Board is a
wonderful way to utilize the skills you already possess to
help other students volunteer, and to collaborate with
others to encourage students to serve the community.

The attached application has very detailed information of
all the available positions and requirements to be on the
Board. It is a wonderful leadership and service experience,
and I encourage all of you to take a look at the application
and apply! It has been a life changing experience, being on
the Board for three years. As always, feel free to e-mail me
and let me know
if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Monica Natarajan