[Vip-everyone] VIP Board Applications Extension

Monica Natarajan anataraj at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 23 21:57:00 CDT 2005

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all had a great Homecoming weekend! I just wanted
to inform you that the deadline for VIP Board Applications
has been extended to WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26 by 5 PM. If you
are still interested and do not have an application, grab
one from the VIP Office (268 Illini Union), or e-mail me and
I will send it to you as an attachment. As always, let me
know if you have any questions. Thanks, and have a great
week!

Monica Natarajan
Volunteer Illini Projects
Board of Directors- Chair