[Vip-everyone] Happy October!

Laura Gangichiodo lgangic2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 3 19:36:34 CDT 2007

Hello VIP volunteers!

Just a reminder, it's NEVER too late to volunteer!

I encourage you to visit our website at volunteerilliniprojects.org to read about each of the projects and determine which project(s) are most appealing to you! The next step would be to email the project director(s) directly in order to be put on his or her email listserv.

You can also find a copy of our October newsletter on the website.

Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck on midterms!

Laura Gangichiodo
Chair, Volunteer Illini Projects