[Vip-everyone] 2008 Board Applications!

Laura Gangichiodo lgangic2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:26:10 CDT 2007

Hello VIP Volunteers!

Would you like to get more involved with VIP and take a leadership position next year?  Then consider applying to be a Project Director in 2008!

The 2008 Volunteer Illini Projects Board of Directors Applications are NOW available!

Positions are open for all 16 Service Projects, two Public Relations positions, and three positions on Executive Board.

We are looking for passionate, dedicated volunteers who want to lead the future of VIP.

If you're interested, please pick up an application in the VIP office- #268 in the RSO office, second floor of the Union on the quad side.  You can also download and print the application off of our website: volunteerilliniprojects.org.

Applications are due to Amy Sponsler in the Office of Volunteer Programs (#286 Illini Union) no later than 5pm on Wednesday, Oct. 24th.  There will be NO extensions so please get them in ASAP!

Please email lgangic2 at uiuc.edu with any questions.

We look forward to receiving your application! GO ILLINI!

Laura Gangichiodo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.