[Vip-everyone] VIP Applications!

Laura Gangichiodo lgangic2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 22 20:41:45 CDT 2007

Hello VIP Volunteers!

Just a reminder that our 2008 Board of Directors applications are due this WEDNESDAY, OCT. 24th by 5pm.  Please turn them in to Amy Sponsler in the Office of Volunteer Programs room 286 in the Illini Union.

Positions are open for all 16 Service Projects, two Public Relations positions, and three positions on Executive Board.

We are looking for passionate, dedicated volunteers who want to lead the future of VIP.

We are NOT going to extend this application deadline so get them in soon!  If you'd like a copy of the application emailed to you, please email lgangic2 at uiuc.edu.

We look forward to receiving your application! GO ILLINI!

Laura Gangichiodo
Chair, Volunteer Illini Projects