[Vip-everyone] VIP Recruitment Night tonight!

Lhea L. Randle lrandle2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 17 08:22:10 CST 2008

Hi everyone!  Thank you for expressing interest in VIP!

Do you want to do more volunteering this semester?  Want to get more
involved with Volunteer Illini Projects?  Need a study break
already!!!

VIP is having its 2008 Spring Recruitment Nights this week!!!

Our last Recruitment Night is tonight, in the second floor ballroom of
the Illini Union (Green Street side).  It starts at 7:00 p.m.

Come and hear about what's new with VIP and what each project is up
to!  This is a great way to find out how to get involved with all the
different volunteer opportunities we have.  Come and check us out!

Thanks for your continued support, and we hope to see you there!

Lhea L. Randle

Chair, Volunteer Illini Projects