[Vip-everyone] VIP Orientation Nights - Join us!

Lhea L. Randle lrandle2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:51:54 CST 2008

Hey VIP!

For those that made it to our Spring Recruitment Nights, thank you! We're
excited about the volunteer opportunities available this semester!

If you weren't able to make it, don't worry … you can still volunteer with
us!

Below is the Orientation Night schedule for each of the 16 service
projects.  At orientation nights, you will learn about the agencies each
project works with and you'll be able to sign up for volunteer
activities/events.  Attending these meetings is the best way to get involved
with VIP!

ALL of the orientations will be held in Lincoln Hall.  There are two
sessions per project, but you only need to attend one.  Feel free to go to
as many different projects as you like!

*Monday February 4*
6pm                                      Environmental
                  140 LH
7pm                                        Recreation
                    145 LH
7:30pm                                     Tutoring
                    145 LH
8pm                                        Special Projects
                              145 LH
8:30pm                               Hunger and Homelessness
       145 LH
8:30pm                                        Blood
                      140 LH

*Tuesday February 5*
6pm                                      Arts Outreach
                   110 LH
6pm                                     Environmental
                  140 LH
7pm                                      Friendship
                    140 LH
7pm                                    Health Needs
                   145 LH
7:30pm                                     I-Vote
                      145 LH
7:30pm                                   Daycare
                   140 LH
8pm                                         Blood
                       140 LH
8pm                               Community Justice
              110 LH
8pm                                   Senior Citizens
                  145 LH

*Wednesday February 6*

6pm                                      Animal Allies
                   110 LH
7pm                                         Daycare
                     140 LH
8pm                                   Community Justice
               110 LH
7:30pm                                    Recreation
                  145 LH
8pm                                   Senior Citizens
                   145 LH
8:30pm                                 Special Projects
                 145 LH

*Thursday February 7*
6pm                                     Arts Outreach
                    110 LH
6pm                                          Friendship
                     140 LH
6pm                               Hunger and Homelessness
           145 LH
 6:30pm                                        I-Vote
                      145 LH
7pm                                           Animal Allies
                   110 LH
7pm                                        Health Needs
                    145 LH
7:30pm                                       Tutoring
                    145 LH
8pm                                  Social Empowerment
              110 LH
8:30pm                              Social Empowerment
            110 LH

I look forward to a great semester of volunteering. Welcome to VIP or
welcome back! :)

Lhea L. Randle
Chair, Volunteer Illini Projects