[Vip-everyone] VIP National Volunteer Week, April Newsletter, and Sunshine Jubilee!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:54:47 CDT 2010

Hi Volunteers!

Next week is our biggest week of the year: National Volunteer Week!  We have
a lot of activities planned, so check with your projects and see what's
going on, or check out the *newsletter* attached to see what the different
projects have going on.  April is a busy month for everybody, but we hope
you find time to volunteer during National Volunteer Week!

We would like to thank you for all of the great volunteering you do all year
long!  We have our annual volunteer appreciation event, *Sunshine Jubilee,
next Saturday, April 24 from 1pm-4pm in Illini Grove* on the corner of
Pennsylvania Avenue and Lincoln Avenue.  We provide *FREE FOOD and GAMES!!*
It is a lot of fun, and feel free to bring friends with you!  Even if you
haven't had a chance to volunteer with us yet this year, feel free to stop
by and meet some of the other volunteers!  If you would like to attend, *please
RSVP* to our Facebook event at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=116381338372120&ref=ts as soon as
possible.  We would really love to see all of you there!!

Thanks, and I hope you are all looking forward to National Volunteer Week
and Sunshine Jubilee!!

Kymberly Ruhmann
Volunteer Illini Projects Chair 2010
volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com