[Vip-everyone] VIP BOD Position Now Available!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:03:46 CDT 2010

Hey Volunteers!

I would like to announce that the position as Director of Social Empowerment
is now available, and we are accepting applications until *Tuesday,
September 7th at 12pm noon*.  This is a great way to take on a leadership
position in the organization and to become more involved in VIP!  I have
attached the application to this e-mail, and feel free to send any
additional questions you might have to volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Kymberly
Volunteer Illini Projects Chair 2010
volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com

**If you would like to be removed from this listserv, please respond to this
e-mail asking to be removed and list the e-mail address that this e-mail is
being sent to.**