[Vip-everyone] VIP Spring Recruitment Nights!! 1/27, 1/28 - 7pm

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:32:18 CST 2010

Hey Volunteers!

Volunteer Illini Projects is having their *Spring Recruitment Nights*
this *Wednesday,
1/27 and Thursday, 1/28 at 7pm* in the *2nd floor Illini Union Ballroom*.
It's a great way to hear from our entirely new Board of Directors, sign up
for the projects you're interested in volunteering with, and see what we
have in store for you this semester!  Also, please bring any friends that
might be interested in volunteering as well; it's always more fun to
volunteer with a group of friends!!  You can attend either night, both will
have the same information.

Many of our projects will also have leadership positions available, so if
you're interested in becoming an integral part of VIP, be sure to stop by!

*Quick Recap:*
*What: VIP Spring Recruitment Nights*
*When: Wednesday, January 27 and Thursday, January 28*
*             7pm *
*Where: 2nd Floor Ballroom of the Illini Union*
*Why: Volunteer opportunities and leadership positions!*

Thanks!

Kymberly Ruhmann
VIP Chair 2010
volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com