[Vip-everyone] Board of Directors position still available!!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:07:32 CST 2010

Hi Volunteers!

*We still have a position available on Volunteer Illini Projects' Board of
Directors!!*  If you have any experience in *web design*, or just have an
interest in it, we would love to have you as our *Web Development Director!!
*  The application is attached to this e-mail and will be due *Wednesday,
February 3 by 5pm*.

If you have any questions about the application, please do not hesitate to
ask!

Thanks!

Kymberly Ruhmann
Volunteer Illini Projects Chair 2010