[Vip-everyone] VIP Recruitment Nights August 24 and 25

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:37:57 CDT 2011

Hello volunteers!

Thank you for your interest in Volunteer Illini Projects!

Hope you all had a great summer. With the new year beginning, it is time for
VIP to have our Fall Recruitment Nights this *W**ednesday, August 24*
and *Thursday,
August 25* at *7pm** *in  *Illini Union Rooms ABC.* The rooms are located on
the west side of the building by Jamba Juice.

Come out and sign up for some new projects or see what current projects
you're involved with have lined up for the semester!  We encourage you to
bring your friends and roommates with you to check out VIP, too!!  At
Recruitment Nights, you'll get to hear from all of our project Directors,
sign up for their e-mail lists, and see what's upcoming for this semester!
 If you are unable to attend, but would still like to be involved with VIP
this year, please e-mail volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com and we can get
you all of the information.

Hope to see you all there!