[Vip-everyone] LAST VIP Recruitment Night at 7 pm tonight (Aug. 25)

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:07:29 CDT 2011

Hello!

If you weren't able to make it out to our Recruitment Night yesterday,
please stop by* *Illini Union Rooms ABC* tonight at 7 pm *to find out more
about joining Volunteer Illini Projects! Our 15 different service projects
provide a variety of ways for U of I students to get involved in the
Champaign-Urbana community!

If you are unable to attend, but would still like to be involved with VIP
this year, please e-mail volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com and we can get
you all of the information.

Thanks!
--
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please respond with