[Vip-healthneeds] RE: VIP volunteer opportunity

nassin at uiuc.edu nassin at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:11:20 CST 2005

Attention all Health Needs Volunteers: We have a new and
exciting opportunity for leadership and fun!

The Care Centre of Urbana Nursing Home has asked VIP to
create a mural for their Alzheimer's Unit. The Unit is known
as "the Village" and they would like to create a mural to
depict this scene. So we are looking for volunteers who like
the arts or are looking for leadership experience to help
organize the creation of this artistic masterpiece. Please
contact me by the Friday after spring break at
nassin at uiuc.edu if you would like to be involved!!!!!