[Vip-healthneeds] CU Rec and the mural

nassin at uiuc.edu nassin at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:16:48 CDT 2005

Hey guys:
a few quick reminders:

1. Tomorrow night (tuesday) at 6:00 in the basement of the
Union by the wall near the bowling alley will be CU rec's
training session. This is very important for volunteers
interested in taking on leadership positions because we will
be doing a lot of group volunteering with them as the Health
Needs leadership group transitions over the next semester.
So if you are interested in leadership or simply want to
volunteer with CU rec please come tom. Also, if you can
email me to day so that I can have our trainer prepared.

2. Wednesday night at 5:30 at the eatery of the Union by the
wall nearest the bowling alley we will be meeting to discuss
the mural painting. Come on out if you are interested.

3. Applications for the 2006 VIP Board of Directors are now
available. Please stop by the VIP office (268 Union) to pick
one up if you are interested. Feel free to email me if you
have any questions regaurding the responsibilities of the
position. They are due back by Friday, Oct 21, 5PM.

4. Keep emailing me about the hours you are doing
independently within the agencies.

Thanks,
Michele