[Vip-healthneeds] Orientation Night and Hospital Volunteering

nassin at uiuc.edu nassin at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:40:00 CDT 2005

*********Orientation Night*****************************
Thursday's orientation night had to be cancelled, another
will be rescheduled and I will let you know when it will be
held ASAP. Until then please email me at nassin at uiuc.edu
with any volunteering questions. If you have specific
interests I can put you in touch with agencies that you can
work with. Also see the following info on hospital
volunteering because deadlines are very soon!

***********Hospital Opportunities**********************
Volunteers are being sought at Provena Covenant Medical
Center and Carle Hospital to work in various departments.
Contact Mindy Slack with Provena at 337-2378 or Barb
Laubenthal with Carle at 383-3362.