[Vip-healthneeds] Smoke Free Champaign

nassin at uiuc.edu nassin at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:50:38 CDT 2005

Colleges Against Cancer is looking for VIP volunteers to
join in. Email Kritin at klupo at uiuc.edu for more info.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!  Colleges Against Cancer is trying to
get
Champaign to go smoke-free and we're REALLY close.  On
Tuesday there is an extremely important city council meeting
where this issue will be debated.  As of now, the mayor does
not support a Smoke-free Champaign, but if we can get a lot
of people to show up at the meeting, he will change his
mind!
Strength in numbers, right?!  We need as many people as
possible to come and show their support.  If you support
Smoke-free Champaign, then the mayor will be more willing to
support it, too!

If you're interested, PLEASE come out to the Champaign City
Building at 6:45 THIS Tuesday, Sept. 13. The Champaign City
Building is located at 102 North Neil Street.  If you need a
ride, meet outside the Union at 6:30 where there will be
plenty of cars to take you!  Thanks so much!!!

check out http://www.cu-smokefree.org/ for more info!