[Vip-healthneeds] CPR Certification

asawica2 at uiuc.edu asawica2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 15:54:37 CDT 2006

Hey Guys-
I just got off the phone with Red Cross and unfortunately
they already started their Healthcare Provider CPR
Certification course just last week! Sorry about that!! But
if anyone is still interested in the Basic course, which
means Adult CPR only as opposed to Adult, Child, and Infant
CPR, please let me know and I will see if I can still set up
an appointment with them. The Basic Course is 3 hours and
will cost around $35. As far as the Healthcare Provider
course, we will probably have to wait until the fall
semester. That course is 9 hours long and will cost more
around $55.

Once again, sorry to get your hopes up, and remember they
still give courses during the summer. Also I know CRCE gives
these kinds of courses if you want to check into that. So
those of you who want just a Basic CPR Certification from
the American Red Cross, please email me with your available
times for this month.

Thanks!
Amanda Sawica
VIP-HN Coordinator