[Vip-healthneeds] last minute details

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 01:22:34 CDT 2006

Hi guys!
  Sorry to bombard you with e-mails, but I forgot about a
couple important details.

1. If you have any pictures from volunteering (for VIP-HN of
course), send them my way by thursday 9 p.m.!  These will be
posted on the vip
website.

2. Get excited because we're going to have our FIRST EVER
vip-Health Needs meeting to wrap up this semester.  There will
be PIZZA, and we will be discussing goals for fall semester,
going over events at the end of april, etc.  The meeting date
is not exact yet, but expect it within the next two weeks.
Also, there will be a sign up sheet on the VIP-door by
tomorrow around noon-ish.  This is really just a way to get an
estimate of how much pizza to order.  Sign up by this Friday 4
p.m.

3. Don't forget to sign up for our awesome events during the
month of April!  Don't forget especially during National
Volunteer Week!  The sign up sheets are on the VIP door.
Ok.  Thanks guys have an awesome week!
Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director