[Vip-healthneeds] reminder

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:46:06 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
  Quick reminder: Don't forget to sign up for MDA's fundraiser
(Muscular Dystrophy Association), GCAP's artists against AIDS
(Greater Community AIDS Project), and YMCA's Healthy kids by
TOMORROW!!  The sign up sheets, again, are on the VIP door
(2nd floor of Union in the RSO Complex).  These are pretty
much the last few volunteer events before the end of the
semester, so if you haven't really been involved OR you have
been and want to get even more involved, sign up for these
great opportunities.  Also, DON'T FORGET about the sign up
sheet for the pizza party / last meeting of the semester.  If
you can't make it out to the RSO complex, drop me an e-mail
that you want to attend (so I can gauge how much food to get).
 Alright, enjoy the weekend guys!
Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director