[Vip-healthneeds] CPR Certification

asawica2 at uiuc.edu asawica2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:35:09 CDT 2006

Hey Guys-
Sorry about all these emails and thanks for putting up with
me, but I've been informed that Health Care Provider CPR
classes are still going through the Illini Emergency Medical
Services and classes are only $20. I'll be posting a sign-up
sheet on the VIP office door for those interested in this.
I'll give this list to Dustin, who teaches these classes,
though he may not be teaching until after the MCATs, which
is April 29th I think.

Deadline to sign up is Monday morning, otherwise you will
have to talk with Dustin at the IEMS office, which is 258 of
the RSO complex at the Union.

Sorry for all the mix-ups and have a great weekend!
Amanda Sawica
VIP-HN Coordinator