[Vip-healthneeds] Faith in Action needs your help!

mrados2 at uiuc.edu mrados2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 19:58:40 CDT 2006

It's that time again!  This Sunday, April 9, is the very last
chore day for Faith in Action and it would be really great to
have a big turn out.  This event really enhances the quality
of life for the seniors in our community and they really
appreciate our help.  If you'd like to be a part, meet at the
entrance of the Newman center around 12:45pm.  Cars are
helpful but there can be tranportation arranged. Everyone
should be back on campus around 4pm.  If you have any
questions email me at mrados2 at uiuc.edu.
Get your spring cleaning on!!

Have a great day everyone.

Monica Radosevich