[Vip-healthneeds] Champaign County Health Care Consumers Volunteer Opportunity!

Tripta Gupta tgupta2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 8 16:29:53 CDT 2006

Champaign County Health Care Consumers are having their annual Recognition
Dinner later this month and they need 5 volunteers to help call and obtain
an RSVP from adults who are being recognized.  Health Needs is excited to
work with this important and humanitarian agency.

Volunteers are need for this Tuesday, April 11th from 5:45pm-8pm at their
office.  We will depart early if our work is done.
Dinner and a short training will be provided for you volunteers!

We will be leaving at 5:40pm on the 11th from the Union Circle Drive and
transportation will be provided.
The office is located on 44 E. Main, # 208 – downtown Champaign – the
Lincoln Building (if you want to drive there by yourself... please let me
know so that we are not waiting for you at the Union).

If you are an interested member, please email Tripta Gupta (tgupta2 at uiuc.edu)
by Tuesday, 1pm.