[Vip-healthneeds] Arthritis Foundation Walk

Gina Vercelli gvercel2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 9 18:50:39 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to give you more information about the Arthritis
Foundation's Walk that is coming up.
Date: April 29th
Time: Registration at 9am and the Walk starts at 10am
Location: Meadowbrook Park (corner of Windsor and Race St.)
in Urbana
Transportation CAN be provided.
Once we get to the walk you can choose between a 3 mile and
1 mile route. Before hand we also need to decide if we want
to form a team and make a donation to the Arthritis
Foundation or just walk as indiviuals. While the donation
would be great, with a team of 5 people it would cost each
member $20. I'm planning on making up a team so if you're
interested in being on it please let me know. ALSO, I've
been informed that for every person walking in the event the
local Arthritis Foundation Branch reserves money... so
individual walkers are definitely welcome!!! I'm not
positive how long the walk will take since I've never timed
a 3 mile or 1 mile walk but I would assume at least a couple
hours.

Since the semester is winding down and the weather is
getting really nice this would be an awesome way to spend
your Saturday morning! For more information feel free to
email me or check out the website at
www.arthritisfoundation.org. If you want to sign up to walk
please let me know via email by this Friday April 14th.
Thanks!!!
Gina Vercelli
gvercel2 at uiuc.edu
VIP-HN Coordinator