[Vip-healthneeds] this saturday

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 10 13:56:25 CDT 2006

Hey volunteers!
  Quick reminder: this Saturday there are 2 EVENTS!  Also,
look out for an e-mail soon about our upcoming pizza party!

MDA needs your help at County Market.  If you are interested,
please shoot me back an e-mail by tomorrow.  If you already
signed up, please send me a confirmation e-mail of your
committment to this event.  Include: your name, phone number,
& campus address.

Greater Community AIDS Project needs help with clean up in
preparation of Artists Against AIDS.  If you are interested,
please shoot me back an e-mail by tonight midnight.  If you
already signed up, please send me a confirmation e-mail of
your committment to this event.  Include: your name, phone
number, & campus address.

Have an awesome week guys!

Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects