[Vip-healthneeds] VIP-health needs volunteer opportunity

jferre4 at uiuc.edu jferre4 at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 24 22:15:25 CDT 2006

Hey, guys! This Saturday (4/29), there's an event with Swann
Special Care from 2-5. Swann Special Care is an agency that
takes care of and educates people of all ages with multiple
disabilities. This Saturday, we're gonna help with a game of
musical chairs for the residents, and whatever other
activities they feel like doing.

So whether you're looking for one last volunteer opportunity
before the end of the school year or if you're my friend and
I'm trying to get you to come, let me know if you can go.
Either e-mail me back or call me @ 847-208-1092.

Jen Ferrer