[Vip-healthneeds] SunSHINE Jubilee!!!

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 27 20:39:21 CDT 2006

Hey guys!
  I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting SunShine
Jubilee.  Well, it's this SUNDAY 5- 7 p.m. at Frat Park!
There's gonna be free food, entertainment by No Comments,
awards, games, and prizes!  Even if you've been swamped over
your head with stuff this semester and haven't been able to be
as active in VIP as you'd like, you still should come out and
grab some food and get to know some of the other volunteers.
Bring your friends.  It's gonna be awesome time.  I hope to
see everyone on Sunday!

Theresa
Golden Key Honorary Society
Volunteer Chair