[Vip-healthneeds] shamrocks against dystrophy reminder

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 3 13:41:25 CST 2006

Hey guys!
  I hope everyone is excited about SHAMROCKS AGAINST DYSTROPHY
TOMORROW!  If you are a new volunteer and just signed up, jump
right in and e-mail me by 7 P.M. TODAY to let me know that you
want to come.  If you have already e-mailed me, drop me a
confirmation e-mail by 7 p.m. to still let me know 100% SURE
that you can attend.

**instructions for those of you attending**
Please arrive at the Union Circle Drive by 10:30 a.m. (no
later please!).  Look for the red mini-van.

And one more thing:
Greater Community AIDS Project (a home for people who have
AIDS in C-U area) is looking for 1 volunteer for every 4th
wednesday of the month from 330-530.  This is a really small
time commitment so if you have a really heavy load, this is an
awesome way to still stay involved.  This begins Feb.22.
Contact me for more info.

Thanks guys for an awesome orientation night turn out and
enjoy your weekend!
Theresa

Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director