[Vip-healthneeds] crisis nursery orientation

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 22 23:09:36 CST 2006

Hi guys,
  Anyone who wants a ride to the crisis nursery orientation
tomorrow at 3 p.m. needs to e-mail me tonight to let me know
FOR SURE that you will be attending.  I know some people have
already e-mailed me, but please still just drop me an e-mail
b/c I just want to make sure I have an absolute head count. If
you will be attending, meet me at the circle union drive and
look for the red mini van. Alright, have an awesome week guys!
 And thanks to everyone who came out to MDA's lock up and
American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days.  By the way, American
Cancer Society said they lost our sign in sheets?  So drop me
an e-mail as well about the times you worked today so I can
keep track of hours.  Thanks!
Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director