[Vip-healthneeds] Fwd: MDA Help Needed and more

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 20 12:37:53 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
  I forwarded you an e-mail from Muscular Dystrophy
Association's "lock up" event.  If anyone is interested, drop
me an e-mail.  Unfortunately I cannot provide rides given the
previous commitment with American Cancer Society's Daffodil
Days.  But I encourage anyone who has time to try and help out
MDA.  Also, a reminder, this Wed. from 830-500 at the
University YMCA is American Cancer Society's Daffodil Days.
Goodluck on midterms!
Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director