[Vip-healthneeds] **daffodil days**

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 13 14:00:57 CST 2006

Hi guys!
 Sorry to flood you with so many e-mails, but I just got an
e-mail from American Cancer Society regarding changes in
Daffodil Days on Feb. 22, 2006.  I need volunteers from 830
a.m. to 5 p.m. to work a 1 or 2 hour shift (or more if you
can!) at the University YMCA, right across from lincoln.  It's
a really close location, so you guys can just drop by in
between classes.  You guys will help distribute flowers,
better known as "gifts of hope" (daffodils that are going to
be delivered to hopefully 1200 cancer patients at carle,
christi, and provena). I will have a sign up sheet outside the
VIP office door.  PLEASE SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT BY THIS
FRIDAY AT 9 A.M. I know it's short notice, but I need to give
a rough estimate to the American Cancer Society about how many
volunteers I can have.  Also, just a heads up, I will have a
sign in
sheet at the YMCA, so if you plan on volunteering, make sure
you sign your name in and the time you got there so I can give
you credit for your volunteer hours.
For more information about daffodil days check out
https://ms3.express.cites.uiuc.edu/cgi-bin/fetch.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acsevents.org%2Fsiteapps%2Fpersonalpage%2FShowPage.aspx%3Fc%3DjwL1KjN4LzH%26b%3D1201561%26sid%3DbtIOL5OJLeJYI7MNLvH%26elid%3D452723787

Goodluck on midterms!
Theresa