[Vip-healthneeds] smokefree bar night

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 13 01:51:11 CST 2006

Hi guys!!
  Sorry to bombard everyone's e-mail boxes with messages, but
last few updates for this week:

1) VIP-HN will be joining Colleges Against Cancer for a
Smoke-free Bar Night at Brother's on Wednesday,
March 15th, beginning at 9:00pm! There will be lots of games
and prizes and NO SMOKING, so come out and enjoy the
cleanest air a bar can offer!

2) Muscular Dystrophy Association is looking for a volunteer
to commit 2-3 hours / week.  The position begins helping out
in the office, but I was told that once a firm relationship is
established (meaning you consistently commit 2-3 hours for
atleast half a semester) the staff at MDA is willing to take
volunteers to clinicals with them.

Let me know if you would like to attend either of these
things! Have an awesome last week before Spring break!

Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director