[Vip-healthneeds] 9 volunteers needed 4/8!

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 11 12:06:51 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
  I just want to let everyone know about a special event at
Carle.  9 total volunteers are needed on Sat., April 8th at
The Forum at Carle for a programs called, "The Art of Healing:
Creative Therapies for Living with Breast Cancer".  4 students
are needed from 7:45am-11:30am to help with book sales and
guides/greeters and 4 students for the afternoon for the same
positions from 11:30-5:00 p.m (2 may be able to leave by 4)
and 1 other student to introduce a speaker and be available
for a break out session on poetry. The committee will be
meeting next week so I need to know by this monday 8 a.m.
Again, drop me an e-mail BY MONDAY MORNING 8A.M., and please
remember that volunteering events like this are a committment,
and so be 100% sure that you can go.  The committee meets the
following week, and so I need to send them the names and exact
# of volunteers I have.  It's first come first serve, so reply
now if you want to go :) Have an awesome weekend guys.
Theresa
Volunteer Illini Projects
Health Needs Director