[Vip-healthneeds] VIP-HN Event Announcement

Gina Vercelli gvercel2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 18:27:20 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone!
For those of you who were at the Thursday night orientation you heard from Terri Mason from the Arthritis Foundation. I have been working with this organization for a couple semesters now and Terri contacted me with more information about their upcoming annual golf outing!!!

They are in need of about 6 volunteers to help with set up from 8am-noon. Lunch will provided for those who volunteer! The golf outing is on September 17th which is a Sunday and if anyone needs rides they will be provided. It's at the Orange and Blue courses here in Champaign-Urbana.

This is a GREAT, easy, one time way to help the Arthritis Foundation! They probably will not have another big event until December so your help is appreciated! If you're interested please email me ASAP as I'm hoping these spots will fill up quickly!
Thanks guys!
Gina Vercelli
VIP-HN Coordinator