[Vip-healthneeds] don moyer orientation tonight

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:27:38 CDT 2006

Hey guys!

Just a reminder that for those of you interested in helping out with the health
education program this semester at Don Moyer, there is a MANDATORY orientation
tonight at 8pm in Illini Union rm 209. If you came last year to this orientation, then
you do not need to come tonight.  For those of you who are asking, "what is this
health education program?"  This is the very first year we're doing this program,
and basically, it's an afterschool group weekly volunteering program where you
would help teach kids about how to be healthy.  VIP-HN is going to set up 1 day
per week to attend this program and help out.  Rides will be provided each week.
If you are going to attend this orientation and interested in this program, shoot me
an e-mail.  Thanks!  Have an awesome rest of the week :)

Theresa