[Vip-healthneeds] AF Golf Outing REMINDER

Gina Vercelli gvercel2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 13 16:05:02 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
This is just a reminder that if you want to volunteer to set up for the Arthritis Foundation Golf Outing you need to email me by tonight. The Golf Outing is this Sunday, September 17th. Volunteers are needed from 8-12. Transportation and lunch will be provided. For those of you who already emailed me, I will be sending out an email either tonight or tomorrow with more details so watch for that! This is a really easy, one time volunteer opportunity to help out the Arthritis Foundation!
Email Gina Vercelli at gvercel2 at uiuc.edu sometime tonight if you're interested.
Thanks!
Gina
VIP-Health Needs Coordinator