[Vip-healthneeds] VIP-Health Needs Meeting

Tripta Gupta tgupta2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 28 13:06:12 CST 2007

Hi VIP-HN!

My name is Tripta and I'm your new director for Volunteer Ilini Projects -
Health Needs.

We're starting off the year with a meeting on Monday, March 5th at 7pm in
124 Burill Hall.

At this meeting, you can sign up for exciting volunteer opportunities, meet
your new coordinators, and have some candy in the meantime.

This meeting should not last for more than 30-45 minutes but is vital to
understanding what VIP-Health Needs is all about as well as get you involved
in your community.

If you have any questions, please email...   vip.health.need at gmail.com

Take care and hope to see all of you then.

Tripta