[Vip-hh] Salt and Light Food and Clothing Pantry

kleu2 at uiuc.edu kleu2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 27 15:23:48 CST 2005

Hi H&H volunteers!

My name is Karen Leu and I'm the new coordinator for Salt and
Light Food and Clothing Pantry. I'm super excited about
volunteering this semester although half of it is already gone
so please come and help out!

>From now on, I will be going to the pantry every Wednesday
from 3:30-5 and the first Saturday of every month (starting
this Saturday the 5th) from 9-12. At the pantry, we help out
with distributing food and clothing and any other random tasks
that are needed.

If anyone is interested, please send me an email with your
name, number, and when you would like to come and I will be
sure to give you some more details. I truly appreciate any
help I can get.

Thanks a lot and hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
Karen Leu