[Vip-hh] Hunger and Homelessness Orientation Nights!

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 25 00:06:45 CST 2005

Hello all new and old volunteers! My name is Whitney Trumble
and I am the new director for H&H. We are very excited about
this semester, and hope all of you can come out and
volunteer.

Hunger and Homelessness will be having Orientation Nights:

Wednesday, Jan. 26
Wednesday, February 2
7 pm
Illini Union Room 405

These are not mandatory, but it is a great way to come out
and either get to know all the agencies and programs or
reacquaint yourselves with the project.

Applications for coordinator positions will be available at
the Orientation Nights, as well as through email at a later
date. Currently there are 4 positions open: The Times
Center, The Center for Women in Transition, Publicity/Public
Relations and Salt and Light Food and Clothing Pantry.

I hope to see you on Wednesday, and I look forward to a
great semester with H&H.

Whitney Trumble
H&H Director
Volunteer Illini Projects