[Vip-hh] H&H Coordinator Application and Reminder

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 30 20:07:13 CST 2005

Hello all present and future volunteers!! This is Whitney
Trumble, the Director for VIP's Hunger and Homelessness
Projects. This is just a reminder that this Wednesday,
February 2, is another Orienation Night at 7 pm in Illini
Union Room 405. If you have questions, want to meet some
people or reacquaint yourself with the project, come out and
have a good time on Wednesday!

The Coordinator Application is also included in this email.
I encourage everyone to apply - it's a great leadership
experience and you really get to feel involved in the
project and the community. Currently there four positions
available. These applications will be due on Monday the
31st, and can be either emailed to me or taken to
room 270 (the RSO offices) in the Union. Then, all
applicants can email me their free times for an interview,
which will be held next week.

Hope to see you all in Wednesday, and good luck with those
applications!

Whitney Trumble
Director, Hunger and Homelessness Projects
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.